Savor local Romanian cuisine in a romantic setting and learn how traditional farming practices protect wildlife and promote biodiversity surrounding Europe’s most ancient villages. Family friendly!
DEPARTURE: Meet in the main plaza of Sighisoara at 5 PM or at the Angofa Wildlife Center at 5:30 PM.
RETURN: 10 PM
DRESS CODE: Casual. Dress comfortably and bring a jacket in case it gets chilly at night.
Join an expert naturalist guide on a 1.5-hour walk through the lush forests and meadows of Angofa to learn to identify the unique birds, butterflies, and flowers of Transylvania.
Return to the Angofa Wildlife Center for a fresh, three-course meal that highlights local agriculture and traditional Romanian dishes.
After your meal, join your naturalist guide for a discussion about the local wildlife, culture, and land management practices that protect Transylvania’s ecosystem.
Return to Sighisoara around 10 PM. Transfer services can be arranged for a small additional fee.
- 1.5-hour guided walk through meadows and forests to learn about local birds, butterflies, and flowers
- Three-course traditional Romanian meal (Vegetarian option available)
- One glass of wine or beer (Additional drinks available for purchase.)
- 45-minute talk about local wildlife and conservation from expert naturalist
- Optional: Transfer between Sighisoara and Angofa Wildlife Center